The British Army, like all NATO-aligned forces, has produced some extremely nice personal equipment to allow their soldiers to operate in any environment. One of the most demanding environments would be operating in wet weather, as rain will not only cause physical issues for the soldier but also for virtually every piece of equipment that is being carried into the operating area.
Most NATO-aligned forces have produced their own version of trilaminate fabrics to address operational needs in wet weather. By far the most well known trilaminate fabric is the Goretex brand, which has been widely recognized for innovating in the construction of water resistant gear. Recognizing the value in using trilaminate fabrics, the British Army has produced their own version known as “MVP” which stands for moisture, vapor, permeable and this material was used to produce this water resistant combat jacket.
Now you can enjoy the same protection from wet weather that soldiers in the British Army have. This authentic British Army MVP Combat Jacket is a currently-issued water resistant combat jacket that will protect you from wet weather.
- Authentic British Army Wet Weather Jacket
- MVP “Goretex” Material – Water Resistant
- Fully Taped Seams – No Water Immersion Through Seams
- Velcro Cuffs – Tight Seal for Water and Wind Resistance
- Stowable Draw String Hood
- Dual Zipper System with Velcro Storm Flap
- Two Front Velcro Sealed Chest Pockets
- Designated JACKET, COMBAT, MVP